Licensed Brisbane Building Designer Bridgid Hook has the expertise, experience, and the communication skills to produce your
Bridgid’s strength is she will always listen, but also guide when needed, drawing on her wealth of technical training and practical know-how.
Bridgid lightens your load by dealing with the authorities, councils, consultants and certifiers.
Stunning new house and renovation designs in Brisbane, Redlands, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast areas for builders and owners
Brisbane Building Designer Bridgid Hook has more than 30 years’ experience in delivering practical solutions for owners and builders to design outstanding home renovations and new houses. These include high-set, low-set, brick veneer and character buildings from small extensions to large new homes.
Bridgid’s work history includes:
- 6½ years at the Queensland Department of Public Works and Housing (Project Services)
- Eight years at her own business, Hooktech Pvt Ltd
- Two years at Architecture and Planning Studio
- Three years at the Town Planning department of the Cape Town Municipality, and
- Two years at Witchrooms extension specialists
- A Diploma in Architectural Design and Technology, and
- QBCC License (Bridgid Hook: 1056670 Building Design – low-rise)
- Nominee supervisor for Ecsys Engineers Pty Ltd – QBCC License: 1261354 Building Design – low-rise
- And a member of Building Designers Association of Queensland. Membership number: 1707
ContactDrop us a line
To give your project the best chance of success, contact Bridgid Hook for a productive chat about your new house or renovation design in Brisbane.
Phone: 0422 081 727